Document: Elevate knowledge management with a modern intranet
Download this document for advice and hands-on examples on how to use a modern intranet to build a joint knowledge base and realize the wisdom of the crowd.
The document refers to research illustrating the positive correlation between effective knowledge management and organizational performance and provide hands-on examples on how a modern intranet can be used to realize knowledge management strategies, empowering employees to share expertise, and incorporating insights into everyday work.
The content is focused on scenarios such as:
- Engaging Subject Matter Experts to implement best practice and realizing KM strategies, including visualizing processes, handling SME articles, and managing controlled documents.
- Providing tools that engage and empower employees to share expertise and knowledge, including communities, discussions, blog posts, and wikis.
- Making knowledge easily findable and accessible across boundaries and devices, including smart search solutions and using subscriptions, personalized feeds, and notifications.
- Driving and monitoring usage and engagement to prove value for the organization, including community badges, usage reports, and monitoring content status.
- Fostering a collaborative culture that encourage employees to share knowledge and expertise, including feedback loops and making knowledge available across boundaries and devices.
Download this document for advice and hands-on examples on how to use a modern intranet to build a joint knowledge base and realize the wisdom of the crowd!
Welcome to contact us to learn more about how Omnia can support your organization on the journey toward improving knowledge sharing and management.