Welcome to the Omnia Online Conference 2021
The Omnia Online Conference is aiming to be the best forum during 2021 for anyone working with Omnia solutions. Welcome to join us on the 10th of June for inspiration, new ideas and knowledge sharing.
The agenda will be a mix of customer cases, training sessions and product information and during May we will provide more information on the sessions on this web page. But we can already now reveal that one of the speakers will be Elisabet Lundholm from the City of Malmö, an organization that was awarded the Digital Workplace of the Year Award for User Engagement in 2020.
Sign up for the event today – or save the date in your calendar.
Thursday the 10th of June between 10.00-15.00 (CEST).
The sessions planned for the conference are the following:
- 10.00-10.05, Introduction
- 10.05-10.45, Session 1: Four great ideas on how to improve your Omnia Intranet.
- 10.50-11.30, Session 2: Customer Case: The City of Malmö.
- 11.35-12.15, Session 3: Enhance your intranet with structured knowledge sharing.
- 12.15-13.00, Lunch Break
- 13.00-13.40, Session 4: Customer Case – to be confirmed.
- 13.45-14.25, Session 5: Boost user experience in your Omnia solutions.
- 14.30-15.00, Session 6: Omnia Roadmap – what’s around the corner?
Please note that more information on the sessions will be provided during May and that topics and time slots are preliminary.
When you sign up for the conference you will get a confirmation e-mail with a link that can be used to join the conference on GoToWebinar. If you haven’t received that e-mail within 30 minutes, please check your junk e-mail folder.
Please note that this is an event solely for organizations running solutions based on Omnia. The event is free of charge and will be conducted in English.
You can participate using a web browser or a mobile app. Unfortunately, we cannot accept registrations from private email addresses (gmail, outlook, yahoo, etc.).