Omnia Online Training
Join us for some free online Omnia training sessions. We look forward to your registration.
The Omnia User Group Conference 2020 has been postponed but instead, we can offer you a short version of some of the training sessions we had planned for the event in Stockholm.
Welcome to join us for a free online conference with the following (preliminary) agenda:
- 09.00 - 09.10 Opening statement.
- 09.10 - 09.40 A best practice for collaboration in Office 365 and Omnia (Robert Lindgren).
- 09.45 - 10.15 Creating a better User Experience (Sara Olsson).
- 10.20 - 10.50 Enhance your intranet with structured knowledge sharing (Anders Fagerlund).
- 10.55 - 11.25 Boost user experience in your Omnia solutions (David Jönell).
- 11.30 - 12.00 Connecting your intranet with Microsoft Teams (Jörgen Bjerkesjö).
- 12.00 - 12.15 Closing statement.
We will be taking questions along the way and answer in the sessions or in writing.
This event will be relevant and valuable for communicators, intranet managers, project managers, administrators, publishers, superusers, system owners, business developers and similar roles within IT, HR and communication. Please note that this event is only open for organizations that are licensed Omnia customers.
The event is free of charge and is held in English. You can participate using a web browser or a mobile app. Unfortunately, we cannot accept registrations from private email addresses (gmail, outlook, yahoo, etc.). The webinar is held in English.
After registration, you will receive an invitation with a link to a meeting in Go-To Webinar. If you have not received the invitation within 10 minutes, please check your junk e-mail folder.
We look forward to receiving your registration.